Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 3 августа 2012 г.

icc.urmassoorumaa.tallinn.kyiv.riga.mikhailprokhorov.security.investments.parliament.war.press.wmv

icc.urmassoorumaa.tallinn.kyiv.riga.mikhailprokhorov.security.investments.parliament.war.press.wmvwww.youtube.com Song of Kevin Costner 'The way you Love me'. Estonian businessman UrmasSoorumaa has made the decision to torture & kill me. www.usinvest.eu I can't start a lawcase against him within an court of law in Tallinn. I can take the torture-treaty and start an ICC-lawcase against him, what I will do when EU is at serious war. Soorumaa misuses me to create the largest Security business for himself in Estonia. Thus: Soorumaa brings the people into war to make money for himself. While he doesn't want ICC to be a fair court of law.... and doesn't want EU-politicians to be stopped when they are guilty of crimes against humanity. The connection between UrmasSoorumma & MikhailProkhorov is me, ICC and StPetersburg. I have given Prokhorov until september ot work on a peaceplan together with me, but so far he proves to be a participant in genocide build & distributed by Putin, Medvedev, Lavrov. Its unclear whether Prokhorov is a peacebringer - who wants fair courtsystems - or is a dictator-friend - who breaks down EU -. So far I receive no signs that he wants to anticipate n the outbreak of war; he'd rather stays friends with the Kremlin? In that scenario Russia will be in a civil war too. www.onexim.org www.desireestokkel.nl. Although I am furious with Urmas Soorumaa, he can contact me...and present a solution. I shall be co-operative, because I don't want war in EU. https
Длительность: 13:37



Скриншоты к видео
icc.urmassoorumaa.tallinn.kyiv.riga.mikhailprokhorov.security.investments.parliament.war.press.wmv
Видео icc.urmassoorumaa.tallinn.kyiv.riga.mikhailprokhorov.security.investments.parliament.war.press.wmv Video icc.urmassoorumaa.tallinn.kyiv.riga.mikhailprokhorov.security.investments.parliament.war.press.wmv icc.urmassoorumaa.tallinn.kyiv.riga.mikhailprokhorov.security.investments.parliament.war.press.wmv

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.