Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 4 апреля 2012 г.

Coronography, after heart attack, 2 blockages.

Coronography, after heart attack, 2 blockages.On November 8, 2011 I had a heart attack. I had to install 2 stints - metal tubes in arteries. www.ehow.com Each one costs about $4-5K. At that time, I was only 35. Doctors said, it happened because of fat food, cholesterol, bad diet, polluted environment. This operation was quite costly. I have became handicapped of 2-nd type, in Ukrainian system. I had uploaded this video with a purpose to collect donations to cover costs of operation and future treatment. Now I need to buy medicines for about $100-150 every month to the end of my life. You can do a good deed today. Skip one beer today, or a dough nut, or anything else you waste few bucks on. Send it for charity. It will be well appreciated. I am not saying it out of courtesy, I really mean it. You can donate via Paypal to email TANGODAVE@FASTMAIL.FM. My American friend will pass me all donations. Or via WebMoney Webmoney id 131216034234 USD - Z304392511725 UAH - U275380249652 RUR - R132756133101 EUR - E342122994771 Or here at my site: Big donations - handy.com.ua Small donations - handy.com.ua Btw, I work as an interpreter and guide in Kiev, Ukraine. If you come to Kiev, you can meet me, I can be your guide. All of my contact data is on my website. I will update this message as life goes on. Please send this link to your friends and post on facebook. Search words were selected as most popular, not relevant.
Длительность: 1:05



Скриншоты к видео
Coronography, after heart attack, 2 blockages.
Видео Coronography, after heart attack, 2 blockages. Video Coronography, after heart attack, 2 blockages. Coronography, after heart attack, 2 blockages.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.